Friday, June 12, 2009

Back on the Ball

Hey folks, hope you all are doing well. Sorry for the huge lapse in updates, but my mom fell and broke her hip about six weeks ago. I've been spending most of my time since then housekeeping and helping her out where I can.

Well, the doctor said that Mom can now start using her bad leg some now, so it looks like things will get back to normal soon... which means I can work on my project again. Huzzah and hurrah!

As I mentioned in a previous post, Dungeon 3D is on hold. Right now I'm planning on developing a simpler 2D game. I've been working on getting my feet wet on animation (I've been doing graphics design for many years, but have never done much "real" animation). I don't have anything usable, per se, but if you know me, you know I plan to rectify that.

Hopefully sometime in July I'll have enough to entice you with screen shots, but in the meantime, keep an eye out for updates, as they will be back on their regular schedule of (roughly) once a week. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment